Monday, February 20, 2012

Introduction

Hello,

I am a guy that paints.  Sounds pretty bland, huh?  Well,  I know I'm not the only one, but I have no idea what colors look like together.  I can see colors that are separated, but if you put them together I see something totally different than you.  Also, I was diagnosed with ADHD in 3rd grade.  I never "grew out of it" as everybody thought, so sitting still to paint is interesting.  I paint in spurts.

I'm starting a blog to drum up some business of my painting service.  I paint Warhammer and Warhammer 40k miniatures.  Yes, I'm a geek!  So I will be posting my progress on the current Dark Angels army I'm working on.  I may not see the colors as others do, but I still paint pretty well.

So, I hope you like what you read and see.  Leave a comment and if you are interested in my services let me know.

Here is a sample of my work:




They came out a little blurry.  I will work on that, still getting used to the camera.
I have many more, and I will work on getting them up for you to view.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I'd love to hear more about how you perceive color and the challenge to overcome your color blindness. Also, I see you choose Blood Angels. Is there a reason for that as it pertains to your color blindness? How's that new bike squad coming along?
    Caleb in NC

    ReplyDelete